Welcome to COBRA Network
Established in June 2003, COBRA Network is the UK's leading network of independent commercial insurance brokers. Based in 1 Minster Court, London, COBRA Network offers commercial brokers the benefits of working together in a true partnership, enabling them to compete more effectively in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
COBRA Network is completely independent:
- COBRA is not a PLC
- COBRA is not owned or directed by an insurer
- COBRA is not owned by an aggregator
- COBRA is not owned by a bank
- COBRA is not a C.V.
This means that COBRA Network can remain fully flexible to meet the needs of members.
You keep your full independence, which means you:
- Continue with your existing insurer agencies
- Choose where you place your business
- Keep your existing IT broking platform
- Manage your insurer agencies and accounts
- Maintain your own client money
You continue to trade how you always have; we do not affect how you do business, we just help.
Network Member Zone
28 Jun 2016
CLM's Motor Fleet department exclusively wholesales for Curo Underwriting - a motor insurance provider that has recently extended its range of motor and fleet insurance solutions.
09 Mar 2016
COBRA Network today announces the appointment of Dawn Hallam as an additional Account Manager to work with COBRA members within the midlands area.
27 Aug 2015
With effect from 1 November 2015 the standard rate of UK IPT will increase from 6% to 9.5%. The higher rate of IPT remains at 20%.