Established in June 2003, COBRA Network is the UK's leading network of independent commercial insurance brokers. Based in 1 Minster Court, London, COBRA Network offers independent commercial brokers the benefits of working together in a true partnership, that enables them to compete more effectively in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
We believe COBRA Network's proposition provides members with the best of all words – independence, improved commissions, business support services and the benefits and strength of being part of an established, independent broking community.
Our ethos is based on the recognition that all stakeholders - brokers, insurers and clients - must benefit from our partnership. This is achieved by providing a simple and practical business proposition that offers real value.
The power of COBRA Network
We are motivated to ensure we continue to meet your needs - the result, shaped by member feedback, is an ongoing programme of development and innovation.
- COBRA London Markets for Lloyd’s and the London markets for larger or difficult to place risks
- COBRA Underwriting Agencies, our own insurer that provides first-class service, exclusive terms and enhanced wordings on a range of products
- COBRA Financial Services – potential referral income for protection, life and investment products through COBRA’s own, highly-qualified IFA compliance expertise and support to help you keep in-line with the ever-changing FCA regulations
- Experienced HR consultancy to help you navigate tricky employment issues and staff training Marketing and lead-generation support to help you generate new business
Partnership in practice
Core to our partnership ethos is that you keep your full independence, which means you:
- Continue with your existing insurer agencies
- Choose where you place your business
- Keep your existing IT broking platform
- Manage your insurer agencies and accounts
- Maintain your own client money
In short, you continue to trade how you always have; we do not affect how you do business, we just help.
Network Member Zone
09 Mar 2016
COBRA Network today announces the appointment of Dawn Hallam as an additional Account Manager to work with COBRA members within the midlands area.
27 Aug 2015
With effect from 1 November 2015 the standard rate of UK IPT will increase from 6% to 9.5%. The higher rate of IPT remains at 20%.
09 Feb 2015|
A new and exclusive product, offering enhanced covers with a legal expenses option including Rent Guarantee.