We understand that making sure you have the right insurance broker working for you is paramount.
At COBRA Insurance Brokers, we know and understand our clients and their businesses. We are as passionate about our clients' businesses as they are.
What to expect from COBRA Insurance Brokers:
- A free insurance portfolio review will be carried out to make sure you are not exposed in any way
- Site visits are carried out at your premises so that we can represent your business to underwriters, making sure the best deal is negotiated on your behalf
- We deal with clients as individuals, providing innovative insurance solutions
- You will deal with the decision-maker who is empowered to make professional decisions
- We have direct access to all major insurance companies and the London Lloyd's Market, enabling the best possible cover and terms to be negotiated
- We deal with all areas of insurance from your premises risk, liabilities, motor to Bonds and Guarantees to protect your balance sheet
- We only employ professional, experienced and customer-focused individuals
- We will handle any claims efficiently and effectively, making sure your company has the minimum of distraction
Network Member Zone
27 Aug 2015
With effect from 1 November 2015 the standard rate of UK IPT will increase from 6% to 9.5%. The higher rate of IPT remains at 20%.
15 Oct 2013
In its October 2013 newsletter, the Electrical Contractors' Insurance Company (ECIC) referenced ecosure in an article about The Green Agenda.
07 Oct 2013
Warranties available for Solar PV, Air Source Heat Pump, Biomass, Ground Source Heat Pump, Micro Wind Turbine and Solar Thermal